- £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Finance Manager
Finance Manager / Permanent role / Chester (hybrid) / up to £55,000 + 10% bonus and a competitive benefits package
Accountable Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a Fully Qualified Finance Manager to join our highly established and award-winning client based in Chester. Our client has an enviable reputation within their sector, and they now have a unique opportunity for an ambitious and highly driven candidate to join their team.
Reporting directly to an impressive and motivational Finance Director, you will work closely together to deliver improvements and change in the team. You will be driven by adding value and improving systems and processes, proactively motivated to question the status quo and the way 'things have always been done'. The Finance Director is ideally looking for a candidate who is driven and keen to progress into a Financial Controller role over time.
Your role will be broad and varied. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a small finance team, you will support and overseeing the completion of daily tasks including the reconciling of cash and card payments received
- Your role will be hands-on, responsible for the timely completion of month-end tasks such as prepayments, accruals, inter company transactions, balance sheet reconciliations, debtors reporting, variance analysis with a detailed commentary
- Weekly cash flow monitoring and analysing key KPIs across your business unit
- You will partner with Heads of departments across your entity, supporting with budgets, re-forecasts, and monthly reviews to support, influence and educate areas for improvement
- You will pioneer best practices and ensure standard operational processes are followed
- Finance projects - you will be proactive and keen to support the FD with finance projects/ new system implementation and process improvements across the team
- Fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) previous experience working within an accountancy practice is desirable but not essential
- Ambitious, highly-driven and determined - keen to progress to an FC role in the future
- Passionate about adding value, making a difference and continuous improvement mindset
- Able to question the status quo and 'the way things have always been done'
- Strong Excel skills, able to sense check and scrutinise financial data
Our client can offer you a fantastic benefits package and future progression opportunities!
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Lauren Harrison at Accountable Recruitment today, 07731 356 287. Interviews are being arranged.
Apply for this position