6 Months - FTC Management Accountant
- Up to £40000.00 per annum + hybrid working
- Full Time
- 6 Months - FTC Management Accountant
- 6 Months
Management Accountant // 6 Months FTC (possibility of extension) // Immediately Start // Based on the outskirts of Chester // Up to £40,000
Responsible for managing all of the financial reporting, commercial analysis and management accounts of a key retail / FMCG basec client.
Purpose of Role \ Key Accountabilities
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts for the international division
- Provide insightful analysis and challenge on the commercial performance of the International business.
- Responsible for the weekly reporting process for International, ensuring that transactions are reviewed and reconciled to SAP.
- Preparation of weekly KPI and customer insight reports providing detailed commentary on key variances to budget and movements in performance.
- Manage the rolling forecast
- Responsible for monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Key contact during external audit
- Ensure that customers debts are adequately insured and collections are managed.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for cost reduction, commercial opportunities that will support the delivery of the budget.
- Work with International Finance Manager with forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Pro actively liaise with customers to share information which will aid and improve the performance of the International business.
- Suggests and develops process improvements within International business and other stakeholder partners to improve performance.
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA (Part-Qualified/ Newly qualified/ QBE)
- Excel (Advanced)
- SQL experience an advantage
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability to build internal relationships at all levels
For more information, or to apply for this role, please contact Megan Hughes at Accountable Recruitment on 07714 382233 //Apply for this position