Rent and Service Charge Accountant
- Up to £38000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Rent and Service Charge Accountant
Rent and Service Charge Accountant / up to £38000 / Liverpool or Warrington based/ Amazing Benefits
Accountable Recruitment are looking to speak to candidates who are looking for a Rent and Service Charge Accountant role.
Most important thing for this role is personality fit, as you will need to work closely with all the different non-finance managers in the business. Also, Analytical skills and data manipulation to provide specific information.
- Up to £38,000
- Flexible hybrid working - 2 office, rest from home.
- Flexible hours (35 hours - flexible start and finish times)
- 27 days holiday plus BHs.
- Study support available
- Excellent enhanced pension
Location: Liverpool or Warrington
- Support the Head Of Rent & Service Charges in ensuring the Rents and Service Charge Team acts in accordance with current best practice
- Calculate and administer annual rent and service charge increases for a range of tenure types.
- Provide timely and accurate rents and service charge related information as required.
- Calculate Affordable Rents for issue to the Lettings Team
- On a quarterly basis, produce complete and accurate scheme level service charge accounts, comparing results with scheme budgets, investigating material variances and taking corrective action as appropriate.
- Complete monthly commentary notes on material variances and review with Business Partners
- Ensure the accurate capture, coding and accounting treatment of service charge transactions. Ensure that service cost related Open Accounts, Purchase Order processing and Orchard coding systems are complete and up to date and where appropriate identify areas for improvement.
Who will I report in to?
This role will report directly into the Head of Rent and Service Charge
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening ASAP.
- Worked in a fast-paced environment with High volumes.
- Experience with Rents or Service Charges.
- Great communications skills to rely key information to other staff.
- Good Excel Skills
- Analytical experience would be ideal.
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP.
For more details contact Sam Denton on 07753311536.Apply for this position