Assistant Management Accountant
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Management Accountant / Liverpool City Centre / up to £35,000 / Career progression
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, keen to progress and develop. This role will be suited to a candidate who is studying towards ACCA or CIMA.
Package: up to £35,000 (35 hours but flexible how this is done) Plus study support - with days off for exams and studying - 25 days holidays - Gym onsite
Location: Liverpool - Office based role
- Prepare month end accounts including P&L
- Finance Analyst on site performance
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Analysis and investigating and variances against project plans
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Produce management reports to provide insightful analysis.
- Excellent excel skills
- Ideally studying CIMA or ACCA or looking to start CIMA or ACCA
- Good Communication skills to speaking to the wider team
- Strong IT skills
Who will I report in to?
This role will report into the Financial Controller
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening as soon as possible
If this is something of interest, please get in touch with Sam Denton at Accountable Recruitment.Apply for this position