Finance Business Partner
- Up to £65000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner / Permanent role / Merseyside / £65,000 + bonus
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Fully Qualified Finance Business Partner, looking to join a fast growing, PE backed business based in Merseyside. Offering a competitive benefits package, with strong career development, this Finance Business Partner role offers the right candidate a chance to join a dynamic and high-performing team.
This role would suit candidates who are looking to be part of a business, on the up, with a significant level of autonomy and plenty of opportunities for development and exposure to senior teams and boards.
Reporting directly into an impressive Head of Finance, your role will be broad and varied, working closely with internal and external stakeholders providing financial, analytical, and business support and challenge.
Responsibilities will include:
- This role will focus on business partnering with key stakeholders across various functions within the organisation, supporting with, financial modelling of costs, scenario planning, profitability analysis, and business cases.
- Working with senior stakeholders from across the organisation you will be able to influence decision-making by recommending solutions and options, providing detailed insights
- Providing financial support, budget setting, forecasting and strategic planning to drive business performance
- Able to interpret and analyse the numbers, spotting trends, identifying risks/opportunities and associated impact on P&L and cash flow
- Providing robust challenge to the divisions on current business performance, able to identify and investigate variances, supporting the business to undertake corrective action and challenge areas of under performance
- Relentless focus on adding value, impact and driving value for money
- Highly commercial - able to provide market insight and updates on potential impact to the business. Keen to understand your industry, you will monitor competitor performance and benchmark against them.
- Support the wider business with various ad hoc Finance projects.
- Accounting qualification ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Previous experience working within a similar role, with strong evidence of delivering value to an organisation.
- Highly commercial
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to constructively challenge and influence at all levels
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Our client can offer you a fantastic benefits package including 25 days holiday + bank holidays (rising with length of service) flexible hybrid working, enhanced pension scheme…to name a few!
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Lauren Harrison at Accountable Recruitment today, 07731 356 287. Interviews are being arranged.
Apply for this position