- £20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Human Resources and Personnel
- HR Assistant/Admin
HR Assistant/ Up to £25,000/ Southport/ CIPD Study Support
Adaptable Recruitment are looking to speak to candidates who are looking for a Human Resources Admin/Assistant role. This role will sit within a fast growing organisation based in Southport.
This role is to provide guidance and support to managers and employees across the full range of HR work while conforming to employment legislation and procedures to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Up to £25,000
- CIPD study support
- Fully office based
Location: Southport (Free parking on site)
- First point of call to assist with all HR related enquiries/requests
- Completing the administration involved with the New Starter, Leaver and Employee Change processes
- Managing an effective process for communication to employees for policies and procedure relating to the employee life cycle
- Coordinating recruitment selection processes including, advertising roles through to on-boarding
- Managing and maintaining absence management including day to day reporting including providing advice to managers on processes and policies
- Update and maintain employee records and HR systems with high levels of accuracy, sensitivity and confidentiality
- Preparing offer letters and contracts of employment for new employees and the associated new starter documentation, liaison with future employees and set up of probation reviews with managers
When will interviews be taking place?
Interviews will be taking place as soon as possible.
- CIPD Level 3 qualification/ working towards or experience
- Previous experience as a HR Administrator/Assistant is desirable
- Able to demonstrate effective HR Administration and people management skills
- Ability to organise work load, and prioritise deadlines
Apply for this position
To apply, please click the link. Or for more information, please contact Chloe at Adaptable Recruitment on 07711405861.