Senior Social Media Executive
- £25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Senior Social Media Executive
Senior Social Media Executive/ Up to £32,000/ Chester/ Hybrid Working Pattern/ 37.5 hours per week
Accountable Recruitment are looking for an experienced Social Media Executive to join a successful company who are going from strength-to-strength each year.
This role is really exciting for somebody with strong experience in social media marketing and with demonstrable experience of utilising channels such as Instagram and TikTok to increase commercial performance.
- Up to £32,000
- Hybrid working (Minimum of 3 days in office)
- 22 days holiday (rising by 1 day each year, up to 25 days)
Location: Chester (free parking on site)
Day to day duties:
- Day-to-day social media management including the scheduling of posts and community management across LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Analytics and reporting, making recommendations to optimize performance
- Regular monitoring of social trends and platform feature enhancements
- Researching and implementing best practice for each platform
- Content planning and development
- Supporting with social media advertising campaigns
- You will work with the creative team to develop relevant content that showcases our brand values
- Responsible for the strategy and execution of our influencer programme
When will interviews be taking place?
Interviews will be happening as soon as possible.
- A minimum of 5-years' experience in a similar social media role
- Experience in quickly growing and maintaining a large social media audience for a brand and can provide examples
- Experience of working with content creators
- Detailed understanding of what creative content works best on social media
- The ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights or recommendations
- A deep understanding of social media platforms, in particular Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- A passion for social media, with excellent writing skills and be able to adapt your tone of voice to meet the needs of the different audiences.
For more information, please contact Chloe at Accountable Recruitment on 07711405861.Apply for this position