Finance System Implementation - Project Manager
- Up to £60000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
- Full Time
- Finance System Implementation - Project Manager
- 15 Months
A unique opportunity for a Finance Systems Accountant has risen for a well-established business based in Liverpool on a 15 Month FTC basis.
The finance system will support strategic, effective, and efficient use of data and reporting to support the business strategy and deliver business benefits both financial and non-financial. We'll need you to be used to managing both projects and people and be comfortable influencing stakeholders at the highest levels of an organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to help shape the future of our client.
You'll also be involved in the creation of the project team and have full ownership of the project delivery plan and milestones.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Full ownership and of project delivery plan with project deliverables and milestones
- Assessing ease of integration with existing systems.
- Ensuring smooth implementation and integration with other systems.
- Managing risks, issues, and actions throughout the project.
- Tracking deliverables and report on progress to various stakeholder groups
- Coordination and delivery of system training.
- Post system implementation support and benefit realisation.
- Managing and organisation of the project team
The role requires a candidate to have strong communication, influencing & negotiation skills to engage stakeholders and manage change, that can successfully deal with ambiguity and proactively resolve issues whilst thinking creatively to solve problems.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Project management certification (e.g., PRINCE2, PMP) with a well-rounded understanding of financial management processes and systems.
- Knowledge of SQL, data warehouse, business intelligence reporting, with advanced excel skills and knowledge of PowerBI.
- Demonstratable experience of working in a finance environment in a project management capacity, delivering successfully integrated financial systems.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline, in addition to experience of managing internal & external stakeholders to provide information, drive decisions and resolve issues.