- Up to £45000.00 per annum + Hybrid working
- Full Time
- Management Accountant
Runcorn - Hybrid working
An established business in the Runcorn area is recruiting for a qualified Management Accountant to join the business and be responsible for the delivery of Management Accounting for the business.
Reporting in to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for a wide range of duties covering various aspects of accounting and tax alongside taking ownership for the financial reporting.
This position will also require you to take responsibility for the timely delivery of divisional management accounts, creating reports for senior managers and exploring opportunities for efficiency.
This role will also be responsible for reviewing and analysing financial information ensuring timely Balance Sheet Reconciliation and reporting.
As Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Timely periodic preparation of divisional management accounting information, with analysis and commentary
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet items
- Report on transactional activity
- Able to present and report on Balance Sheet control accounts
- Reconciliation of intercompany accounting transactions
- Maintain short and medium-term cash flow forecasting to support decision making
- Driving process improvement, accuracy and efficiency. Including using data reporting tools to support analysis and reporting.
- Liasing with the wider finance team able to provide departmental support throughout the business
To apply for this role you must:
- Be a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Have excellent communication and reporting skills
- Have strong Management accountancy skills
- Be highly accurate and detail orientated with a proven track record for data analysis
- Have a proactive and flexible, 'can do' attitude with a strong sense of honesty and integrity
To apply for the role please apply via the link below or call Rebecca on 07889300045
Apply for this position