Group Financial Accountant - 12 Months FTC
- Up to £45000.00 per annum + DOE
- Full Time
- Group Financial Accountant - 12 Months FTC
- 12 Months
- Overall management of the Financial Reporting team.
- Supporting the Group Financial Controller.
- Oversee the smooth transition of further management accounts production from business partners to the head office accounts team.
- Overall responsibility for the production of management accounts for all companies in the group.
- Providing guidance and support for 3 assistant accounts with responsibility for review of their work.
The duties and responsibilities your role involves are:
- Establish and maintain effective controls within the processing environment of the Accounting Services function.
- Ensure accurate reporting in monthly management accounts and compliance with UKGAAP
- To ensure all supporting balance sheet accounts are reconciled monthly.
- Dealing with any queries raised by the stakeholders in relation to the accounts
- Preparation of the cash flow forecasts on a weekly basis to be presented to the financial controller for consolidation.
- Provide the highest level of service and relevant information to both internal and external stakeholders as and when required
- Ensuring that the Financial Reporting team is consistently presented to a high level to promote a professional image to the internal and external customer.
The core competencies, skills and experience required to conduct the role include:
- Leadership and direction giving
- Results driven.
- Planning and monitoring.
- People management.
- Judgement and decision-making.
- Forward thinking.
- Excellent communication, consulting and networking skills.
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA accountant with proven experience of working in a competitive fast-moving environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead process changes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and general Office applications.
- Ability to tailor communications to the appropriate audience
- Knowledge in working with ERP systems (preferably Sage Line 1000).
For more opportunity please contact Megan Hughes at Accountable Recruitment on 07714 382233 //