- £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Flexible / Hybrid working
- Full Time
- Financial Controller
£65,000 - £80,000
A high-growth business in Altrincham is currently recruiting for a newly created position of Financial Controller.
Reporting into the Group CFO the business is looking for an experienced and confident Financial Controller to manage the day to day accounts and also management of the growing finance team.
The role is pivotal for the financial management of the organisation in line with the CFO and Executive Board, including support across all current Group and subsidiaries and future growth.
As Financial Controller your role will include:
- Management of finance team of 4
- Responsibility of all areas of the finance function including complete oversight of invoicing, monthly payroll, bank reconciliation and management accounts.
- Setting up, oversee and regularly develop the company's finance IT system
- Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to CFO.
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Work with the CFO on future investments.
- Conduct profit and cost analyses on a regular basis.
- Preparation of Monthly accounts/forecasts for board meetings.
- Preparation of Annual Accounts with Group's accountants.
- Prepare detailed reports and presentations on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Prepare a budget for the year and advise staff/management monthly on balance of funds available as required.
- Implementing and developing financial policies and procedures.
- To be responsible for office management inclusive of supervision of premises, including leases and dealing with service providers.
To apply for the role you must:
- Be ACA / ACCA qualified
- Be analytically minded and familiarity with data analysis, benchmarking, cost benefit analysis modelling and high level of attention to detail.
- Experience in the day-to-day management of a finance function and team.
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and payroll.
- Ability to present at board meetings and prepare financial presentations.
- Strong leadership skills and the flexibility to grow with the company.
If you are interested in this position then please apply via the link below or call Rebecca on 07889300045 for more information.
Apply for this position