Finance Business Partner
- £46000.00 - £54000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner / Permanent role / Preston (Flexible homeworking) / £46,000 - £54,000
A fantastic opportunity for a Fully Qualified Finance Business Partner, looking to join a highly renowned and commercial organisation based in Preston. Offering a competitive benefits package, with strong career development, this Finance Business Partner role offers the right candidate a chance to join a dynamic and growing FP&A/Commercial team.
Reporting directly into a Head of FP&A your role will be broad and varied, with regular exposure to senior stakeholders across this growing group.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing financial support, monthly variances, budget setting and forecasting with strategic planning to drive business performance
- This role will focus on business partnering with stakeholders across various functions within the organisation, supporting with, financial modelling of costs, scenario planning, profitability analysis, and business cases.
- Working with senior stakeholders from across the organisation you will be able to influence decision-making by recommending solutions and options, providing detailed insights
- Accounting qualification ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Previous experience providing support and financial analysis to both financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to constructively challenge and influence at all levels
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Our client can offer you a fantastic benefits package including flexible hybrid working and flexi-time hours, 34 days holiday + bank holidays and great career progression!
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Lauren Harrison at Accountable Recruitment today, 07731 356 287. Interviews are being arranged.
Apply for this position