- Up to £55000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- North West England
- Human Resources and Personnel
- HR Manager
Contract length: 12 months
Up to £55,000
I'm currently partnered with a well-established manufacturer who are looking to recruit an experienced HR Manager that can hit the ground running. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who enjoys working in multi-faceted and fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Your daily responsibilities will be providing support and guidance to the business line managers and advising on all HR enquires when required whilst managing a lean HR function with the day-to-day operational HR duties.
- Take autonomy of the employee relation cases across the business and support Managers.
- Ensure the business is up to date with employment law
- Work closely with finance guiding with salaried payroll information
- Monitor absence and attendance across the business
- Support with the full recruit to retire cycle including the preparation of offer letters, contracts, conduct eligibility to work in the UK checks and co-ordinate administration of the new starter and leaver process.
- Oversee recruitment process to ensure recruitment targets are met
- Complete yearly audits on HR documentation
- Take lead on project work such as - employee benefits initiatives.
Key Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in HR management
- CIPD Qualified Level 5 or equivalent
- Previous manufacturing experience is desirable
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, then please get in touch today onApply for this position