- £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Data Analyst
Data Analyst / Liverpool / Salary £35,000 - £50,000
Accountable Recruitment have a unique opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join our market-leading, global organisation based in Liverpool. This Data Analyst role offers the right candidate a chance to join a high-growth business, in a role where you can really make a difference, adding value and impact from day one!
Reporting directly into the Senior Leadership Team your role will be broad and varied. Utilising strong traditional Data Analysis skills, you will bridge the gap between technical and non-technical colleagues and stakeholders by assessing processes, requirement gathering and delivering data driven recommendations and reports
- As a Data Analyst, you will drive business intelligence to support commercial decision-making.
- You will assist the Senior leadership team and be responsible for creating reports and dashboards.
- Proactively you will interpret data, analyse results, interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets using statistical techniques
- You will provide reports and executive summaries to key stakeholders including the Marketing department to support with driving new campaigns
- You will play a lead role in the creation of improved reports including: Product and Sales reporting, Trend Analysis, and Data Manipulation using SQL and Excel to analyse large data sets
- Work with department heads to prioritise business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Good analytical problem solving skills
- An eye for detail with an ability to extract data available accurately and analyse to present greater insight and understanding that can help decision makin
- Good experience with systems and visualization tools eg, Tableau, Excel, BI Tools, Google Analytics and SQL is desirable
- Experience working within a Retail / E-commerce business within a Distribution/Warehouse environment is desirable
This is a great opportunity for a pro-active and ambitious candidate, looking to join a growing business in this brand new/blank canvass role!
This role offers a competitive benefits package including a very flexible working culture. Reach out and apply below.
Apply for this position