- £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Business Analyst
Business Analyst / Liverpool / Salary £40,000 - £50,000
Accountable Recruitment have a unique opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join our market-leading, global organisation based in Liverpool. This Business Analyst role offers the right candidate a chance to join a high-growth business, in a role where you can really make a difference, adding value and impact from day one!
Reporting directly into the Senior Leadership Team your role will be broad and varied. Utilising strong traditional Business Analysis skills, you will bridge the gap between technical and non-technical colleagues and stakeholders by assessing processes, requirement gathering and delivering data driven recommendations and reports
- You will play a lead role in helping the senior management team analyse and understand the business problems and opportunity areas across this growing global business
- You will play a lead role in the creation of improved reports including: Product and Sales reporting, Trend Analysis, and Data Manipulation using SQL and Excel to analyse large data sets
- Using data analytics, you will collect and record data, analysing and evaluating to present meaningful insights to help improve business decisions
- As well as experience of manipulating large amounts of data they would need to be familiar in presenting the data in an easy to read/visual format.
A large part of this role will be for you to utilise your strong understanding of database architecture and report creation. You will have a good understanding of the architecture behind these databases and how data is stored.
This is a great opportunity for a pro-active and ambitious candidate, looking to join a growing business in this brand new/blank canvass role!
- Previous experience working within a similar Business Analyst role within eCommerce/retail, ERP, warehouse management is desirable
- Able to analyse data models to deliver logical conclusions
- Strong Understanding of database architecture and report creation. Able to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Strong communication skills - liaising with multi-functional stakeholders across the group
- Strong experience with systems and visualization tools eg, Tableau, Excel, BI Tools, Google Analytics and SQL is desirable
This role offers a competitive benefits package including a very flexible working culture.
Reach out and apply via the portal below.
Apply for this position