Financial Accountant - 18 Months FTC
- Up to £45000.00 per annum + hybrid working
- Full Time
- Financial Accountant - 18 Months FTC
- 18 Months
A brand-new and unique opportunity has risen for an experienced Financial Accountant to join a hugely well-known business based in Chester on a 18 Months FTC basis - Hybrid working available 2/3 days per week in the office.
This opportunity would suit a PQ/ Nearly Qual, Qualified and / or QBE Accountant!
The duties of the role include:
- Supporting existing finance team with accounting requirements for existing acquisitions/brands and continuing ownership of the financials, to include operational accounting and the full financial forecasts and results
- Taking on new acquisitions made and maintaining ownership of the financials, to include operational accounting, and the full financial forecasts and results
- Liaising with and providing head office support to staff at the acquisition sites
- Assisting with the month end finance report issued to the Board
- Supporting external audit requirements.
- Providing financial support to and reporting on the performance of certain head office departments
- Producing the individual company year-end statutory accounts and assisting with production of the year end statutory consolidation and statutory consolidated accounts compliant with FRS101/IFRS
- Working with the existing team to integrate the accounting systems for the new business segment into the back office and accounting software
- General acquisition integration support e.g. reviewing processes, transferring systems, general administration.
- Assisting with completion of any returns and other compliance requirements
- Working with management to specify the accounting requirements of any new developments and managing the go live process and subsequent testing requirements.
For more information or to apply, please contact Megan Hughes on 07714 382233 //
Apply for this position