- £40000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Management Accountant
Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to Candidates who are looking for a Management Accountant role within a large business in Liverpool city centre.
Most important thing for this role is personality fit, as you will need to work closely with all the different non-finance managers in the business.
Package: up to £42,000 (37.5 hours per week with flexible working - (hybrid working) Plus full study support and a succession plan. 25days holiday plus BHs
Location: Liverpool City Centre
- Business partner with Non finance managers to develop performance and report on how the Sites are performing
- Commercial analysis on trends and business performance.
- Analysis of performance - focusing on improvement
- Developing KPI's and KPI reporting
- Cash flow forecasting for project work
- Full P&L reviews of Budgets and Forecasts
- Analysis and investigating and Variances against project plans
- Crucial being involved in the budgeting and Forecasting and presenting.
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Ad Hoc analysis for various departments
- Communicate with Senior Managers across the business
Who will I report in to?
This role will report directly in to the Finance Controller
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening as soon as possible
- Worked in a fast pace environment with High volumes.
- Great communications skills to rely key information to other staff
- Good Excel Skills
- Analytical experience would be ideal
- Ideally you will be studying ACCA or CIMA
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAPApply for this position