- £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Finance Manager
£45,000 - £50,000
A business in the Warrington area is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join the busy team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone wanting to join a growing SME business as No2 to the FD.
This business has enjoyed high growth over the last couple of years and subsequently the FD is looking for a Finance Manager who can help manage the finance team on a day to day basis, along with looking after the management accounts productions and assisting with Year-end.
This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified accountant, who is looking for a step up OR an experienced QBE accountant woh enjoys a busy role
As Finance Manager your role will involve:
- Producing Management Accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Producing profit and loss
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- Working with FD to discuss suitable financial models to improve processes
- Supporting the Transactional team when required
- Preparing and strengthening the P+L statements
To apply for the job you must:
- Be CIMA / ACCA qualified OR QBE
- Have experience of managing a small team and supporting a busy finance function.
- Proven financial expertise in a similar role
- Strong Excel and system skills required
If you are interested in this position then please apply via the link below or alternatively call Rebecca on 07889300045 for more information.
Apply for this position