- £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Business Analyst
Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to Candidates who are looking for an Analyst role in a very commercial down to earth team.
Business Analyst - support all areas of the business in this newly created position.This is a great opportunity for a pro-active and ambitious candidate to join a growing business in this brand new/blank canvass role.
Salary: up to £45000 (flexible 37.5 hours week) 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
Location: Speke - Parking on site - office based with some flex working from home
- Reporting operational KPIs across sales/stock/margins etc
- Involved in the budgeting and Forecasting
- Supporting the wider finance team during busy periods.
- Identify key process improvements and also improvement to the system
- Building relationships with commercial and operational team.
- Assisting the Operations team by identifying costs and KPI reporting.
- Communicate with Senior Managers across the business
Who will i report in to?
This role will report in to a Commercial Manager with other Analysts in this team.
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening as soon as possible
- Worked in a fast pace environment with High volumes.
- Great communications skills to rely key information to other staff
- Strong work ethic
- Good Excel Skills
- Analytical experience would be ideal
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP or for more details email sam @accountablerecruitment.comApply for this position