Assistant Management Accountant - Full Study Support
- £35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
- Full Time
- Part Qualified
- Assistant Management Accountant - Full Study Support
Assistant Management Accountant - Wigan - £38,000
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, keen to progress and develop. This role will be suited to a candidate who is studying towards ACCA or CIMA.
Ideally looking for some to move into this role doesn't necessarily have to have done all the duties but looking to get into this type or role with some knowledge of them.
Package: up to £38,000 (9-5 hours) Plus study support - with days off for exams and studying - 25 days holidays.
Location: Wigan- parking on site
- Support with production of monthly management accounts
- Finance Analyst on site performance
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Analysis and investigating and variances against project plans
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Produce management reports to provide insightful analysis
- Intercompany accounts
- Support with Cash flow forecasting and maintain cashflow
- Develop reporting system, provide automated reports and financial models
- Good excel skills
- Ideally studying CIMA, ACCA or looking to start CIMA or ACCA
- Good Communication skills to speaking to the wider team
- Strong IT skills
Who will I report in to?
This role will report into the Financial Controller
When will interviews be taking place?
Interview will be happening as soon as possible
If this is something of interest, please get in touch with Sam Denton at Accountable Recruitment.Apply for this position